Your help is always welcome with any of the following:
- an hour of your time at an event
- bake a cake for one of the many events your PA will be attending
- or for a bake sale at the school
- sending in a prize for a raffle
- buying a ticket to an event even if you cannot make it
- joining in with the committee – come along to any meeting
- making suggestions for any of the above
Really – you’re not going to be roped into hours of meetings/folding raffle tickets/making teas if you offer to help (unless you want to, that is). Just an hour helping out at one of the events is a big help.
And if you cannot come along to an event, buy a ticket anyway – it all goes to the school fund.
Do you know of an organisation that might want to sponsor an event or more? That’s welcome and we’re putting together some sponsorship packages.
Send something for the next raffle – there is likely to be one at each event, and every little helps… If you do this, please mark clearly that it’s for the Parents’ Association (OPGS PA) – thank you.
Do you work for, or know someone who does, a large company that might consider matched funding?
What else – what do you think would be helpful? Let us know – email email@example.com