After a successful Race Night, where we raised £931, and then a great cake sale (£148 raised) – thanks to the team and parents contributing on all levels, we now look forward to the next exciting events:
Spring Ball for which there are still tickets available and where we’ll enjoy a 3-course meal, disco and casino (with some free chips to play with). We want some raffle prizes for that evening and some auction prizes, so we can make the most of this amazing evening.
Can you donate a prize? Something for the raffle, perhaps, or something a bit “extra” for the silent auction? So far we have a free photography session with Mr & Mrs Photography where all the photos taken are yours to keep and a skin therapy session with Skin Rehab. Ideas welcome – help us to make the most of this wonderful evening.
There are also a few tickets left for the Gin Tasting evening on April 27th at 8.00pm.
And one final item for now – we really want more parents to help. You don’t have to come to the meetings (but of course you are welcome), we just need more people giving a little of their time. What we need:
- help for an hour at a parents’ evening with refreshments
- cakes for cake sale days
- ask for and gather raffle prizes for events
- donations to the PA fund (there is a button on the website now)
- help promote events
- come along to an event yourselves (they’re good fun, truly)
- and we have vacancies coming up on the team – our current secretary and chair will be leaving us this year so …
Our latest contribution to the school is with a donation towards tour shirts for the South Africa football and rugby tour this summer.
Visit the website for latest news at www.opgspa.org.uk