The Parents’ Association raises funds to help support Oakwood Park Grammar School, with all funds raised going towards specific projects and benefits for the school.
In addition to this we aim to support you, to engage parents with the school and encourage involvement. Ideas welcome, as always.
- Thank you for supporting the Big PTA Summer Raffle! We raised £808.50. Look out for our Christmas Raffle coming soon.
- We are postponing the Race Night until the coronavirus threat subsides.
- We are selling second-hand uniform and PE kit on our facebook group; Oakwood Park Grammar School PA 2nd Hand Uniform Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/opgspa2ndhanduniform/ or email the size and item you need to email@example.com
- If you have any spare, clean blazers, jumpers, rugby tops or new material shorts, tracksuits, polo shirts or white shorts please drop them into the box in reception. Thank you.
- Volunteers needed firstname.lastname@example.org
All Parents/Carers of OPGS pupils are part of the PA, they may volunteer to help occasionally at events, or join the committee and help with the organisation of events, fund raising and donations to the school.
If you want to know more about the meetings and to join in at whatever level suits you, please let us know – email email@example.com
So how can you help? Some suggestions (more welcome):
- Join in on Facebook
- Get us free donations when you buy online through our Easyfundraising page here
- Come along to an event
- Help out for an hour or so
- Bake a cake (for cake sales, etc)
- Donate a prize (for raffles and more…)
- Sponsor an event, if you run your own business
- Tell other parents about us
- Tell us how to best support you – really, what would you like your PA to do?
- Share ideas
- Find out if your employer does matched giving
- Just donate
Have a look at our Newsletter. PANewsletter March 20
There is now a 2nd-hand OPGS uniform group on Facebook OPGS PA Pre-loved
Click here to find out about the BIG PTA SUMMER RAFFLE! PA Raffle Tickets