The Parents’ Association raises funds to help support Oakwood Park Grammar School, with all funds raised going towards specific projects and benefits for the school.
In addition to this we aim to support you, to engage parents with the school and encourage involvement. Ideas welcome, as always.
- We are postponing the Race Night until the coronavirus threat subsides.
- A big thank you for sending in lots of lovely cakes on Wednesday and bringing your 50ps. We made almost £200.
- If you have any spare larger sizes of blazers, jumpers, rugby tops or new material shorts, please drop them into the office by Tuesday. Thank you.
- Volunteers needed to run the stalls on Tuesday 17th March. email if you can help for a while firstname.lastname@example.org
All Parents/Carers of OPGS pupils are part of the PA, they may volunteer to help occasionally at events, or join the committee and help with the organisation of events, fund raising and donations to the school.
If you want to know more about the meetings and to join in at whatever level suits you, please let us know – email email@example.com
So how can you help? Some suggestions (more welcome):
- Bake a cake (for cake sales, etc)
- Donate a prize (for raffles and more…)
- Tell us how to best support you – really, what would you like your PA to do?
- Come along to an event
- Tell other parents about us
- Join in on Facebook
- Help out for an hour or so
- Buy online through our Easyfundraising page here
- Sponsor an event, if you run your own business
- Share ideas
- Find out if your employer does matched giving
- Just donate
Have a look at our Newsletter. PANewsletter March 20
There is now a 2nd-hand OPGS uniform group on Facebook