The Parents’ Association raises funds to help support Oakwood Park Grammar School, with all funds raised going towards specific projects and benefits for the school.
In addition to this we aim to support you, to engage parents with the school and encourage involvement. Ideas welcome, as always.
There is now a 2nd-hand OPGS uniform group on Facebook
If you want to know more about the meetings and to join in at whatever level suits you, please let us know – email opgspa@gmail.
So how can you help? Some suggestions (more welcome):
- Bake a cake (for cake sales, etc)
- Donate a prize (for raffles and more…)
- Tell us how to best support you – really, what would you like your PA to do?
- Come along to an event
- Tell other parents about us
- Join in on Facebook
- Help out for an hour or so
- Buy online through our Easyfundraising page here
- Sponsor an event, if you run your own business
- Share ideas
- Find out if your employer does matched giving
- Just donate – we’ll set that up as an option soon